ORIGINATING PETITION FOR ORDER UNDER SECTION 70 THE HIGH COURT WARDS OF COURT In the matter of insert respondent's name respondent
To the President of the High Court or Mr. Justice insert name of judge .
The humble petition of insert petitioner's name of insert petitioner's address showeth as follows:—
1. The respondent was, at the insert number of sitting sitting of the insert name of court Court at insert time on the insert date day of insert month and year , indicted for insert in brief the offence charged and, on being put on trial, was found to be insane and unfit to plead or a special verdict was found that he was guilty of the said offence but was insane at time of its commission and was accordingly ordered to be detained in custody until the pleasure of the Government should be known concerning him. He is insert his age, description, religion and whether married or single .
2. The respondent is now detained at insert where and is still insane as appears by the certificate of Dr. insert doctor's name (usually the medical superintendent of the hospital where the respondent is detained).
3. The respondent formerly resided at insert particulars of residence .
4. The names, addresses, descriptions and religion of his next-of-kin are as follows: insert details individually .
5. His property is as follows: insert details of respondent's property The estimated amount thereof is insert amount and of his income is insert amount .
6. His debts, so far as the petitioner is aware are as follows insert details of debts .
7. Your petitioner resides at insert petitioner's address and is insert full description, stating religion . He presents this petition as insert details of relationship to respondent, if any; if not related, or if there are nearer relations, state reason why petitioner is presenting the petition.
8. The following members of his family are dependent on him: insert their names and circumstances 9. insert any further particulars relating to the respondent and his affairs which may be relevant to the order sought Your petitioner therefore prays that he may be appointed committee of the respondent's estate and insert mutatis mutandis petitioner's proposals for the management of the estate as exemplified in Form No. 8 And your petitioner will ever pray.
Dated insert date (Signed) ________________________Petitioner
Witness to the signature of the said insert petitioner's name
insert solicitor's name, solicitor AFFIDAVIT OF VERIFICATION.
I, insert petitioner's name the petitioner named on the above written petition or the person bringing in the above-written statement of facts, or the solicitor having carriage in this matter, make oath and say that so much thereof or of the above written statement of facts as relates to my own acts and deeds is true, and so much thereof as relates to the acts and deeds of any and every other person I believe to be true.
Sworn this insert date day of insert month and year